Sunday, August 3, 2008

Empty Nest . . . not really!

Paige went home last Thursday. I'm sure that her family in Wichita Falls was excited to see her, but we miss her! I'll admit that the extra time and sleep has been nice for the past few days before my vacation is over, but I really missed her on the way to church this morning!
Of course, our newest family member, L.G., is keeping us busy. She's s sweet puppy, but now into EVERYTHING. Just a list of her interests: climbing into and digging in my container garden on the back porch, pulling things out of my knitting basket, chewing on socks, grabbing Kleenex out of waste baskets in order to shred them, making an occasional puddle on the floor if I don't keep to a regular "outside" schedule, and finding loose threads on area rugs to chew and pull. Of course, she is also great intertainment for Indy. They have at least three or four major play sessions every day. It's been fun to watch them become friends.
Here are some of her quieter moments. It's alot harder to catch her in a good pictures when she's active!

2 comments:

Marti said...

How fun. Paige looks like a real cutie pie! It looks like you really enjoyed your visit with her. I must admit, I'm a bit envious of you being able to send her home and get some sleep! :) It will be so fun to watch her grow up. I hope you can continue to keep her for long stretches like that every once in a while.

Marti said...

I've lost your email to send my address... :) Do you remember mine? "My name and what I do at yahoo..." -Marti