Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let's catch up . . . .

Ok, I've been really lazy about keeping up with this lately. Speaking of lazy . . . .
Actually, I'm waiting for my brother to send me some pictures from my latest family visit, so hopefully I'll have some new pics to put up here soon.
I went to Indiana at the end of September for my mom's birthday. We had a surprise 60th party for her, and it was wonderful! She was absolutely surprised, and we were able to see people we hadn't seen in years. Mom knew I was coming for a visit, but she didn't expect me until the next day, so she was really surprised when she saw me. We had a great visit the next week, and I was able to spend lots of time with Mom, Dad, Daniel, Susan, and her two boys.
Speaking of the boys, here are their most recent pics. Aren't they gorgeous!

Micheal has moved back to Texas. It's a long story, really, but he decided that he was not interested in going to school (halfway through the semester). He really misses his friends in Texas, and he does not like having to follow a curfew. We had a rough few weeks leading up to his decision. He's told us that he has a full-time job working with his brother, and he's moving in with James K., Darlene, and baby Paige. (paying rent, no curfew) It's not what we had hoped and prayed for, but it had gotten to the point that it probably needed to happen. We're just praying that he won't get into trouble "being an adult", which is what he considers being able to do whatever he wants.
I'll try and get more "stuff" to post soon. Hopefully the kids will be visiting with the grandbaby for thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, Micheal! Well, we'll just have to pray for him...

Much love,
LT