Well, I'm finally back. I just don't have the discipline to keep up with a blog. But I'm going to try and at least put some news on this site every few weeks, even if I don't have any pictures to back it up. . . .
I did make it to Indiana, finally in April. I tried two times before that and something kept me home each time. So my "after Christmas" trip turned into a spring visit. At least I made it!
We had a wonderful visit, and I got lots of cute pictures of the boys and even some of us adults.
James stayed in Arkansas, since he had just started a new job at the Lonoke County Courthouse. It has since turned into a permanent position, and James is now an assistant to one of the Circuit Court Judges. He's very happy with the job, and I'm happy for him!
Paige is coming for her summer visit with T-Ma and T-Pa next week, so I know I'll have some pictures to share after that. Meanwhile, here are some of the pics from my last Indiana visit!
Me, Dad, and Susan
Me, Mom, and Susan
Susan's youngest, Zion
Susan's oldest, Elijah
I'm pretty proud of this picture!
I can't believe that he's seven years old!

1 comment:
Hadn't seen this page until today (that's what happens when you don't regularly update your blog...which reminds me, I have work to do...). Seriously, Holly, the last two photos could possibly be sold as stock photos! Excellent lighting expressions, poses, and composition!
Post a Comment