Sunday, May 25, 2008

Expecting a puppy . . .

James and I (mainly James, actually!) are thinking of getting another Westie. We want a female this time, as I've heard that male terriers are more likely to have troubles getting along.
Indy has been so much fun, and I can't talk James into getting another breed of dog! He says that he wants another one like Indy.

Anyway, we need ideas for a name . . . Indy is obviously named for my home state. (Don't tell James, he thinks it's for Indiana Jones . . . ) We're trying to think of something having to do with Texas, but not having much luck. I suggested "Ella" at one point, and James chimed in "like in Ella Paso?" Maybe . . .

Here are a couple of pictures proving that Indy is spoiled as much by James as by me. He doesn't even try to deny it anymore. =)

1 comment:

Marti said...

Bevo is the name of the Texas Longhorn. Maggie the Aggie. I'd say Tex, but for a girl....maybe Lex. Then theres always Bell, Dallas, and pepper (as in chili pepper).... Who knows! What fun!