This is a rare picture of my brother Daniel and me at Christmas, 2006. James, Micheal, and I made the trip to Indiana for the first time since we were married! Other than a horrible bout of food poisoning for James, we had a good visit. (And no, my mom's cooking did not make him sick!) Let's just say that we won't be stopping in Sikeston, MO for "throwed rolls" anytime soon!
They'll both kill me for putting this in here, but I just have to! This is James and his younger son, Micheal at the wedding.
James's sister, Elaina, visited in March, and we went to the Old Mill in North Little Rock. It was beautiful, and we took a lot of pictures. The mill is the one that is in the opening scenes of movie Gone with the Wind. In April, I went to Indiana to meet my newest nephew, Zion. Here he is with big brother, Eli. My sister, Susan, and her husband, Mike, have two beautiful boys!
Family came from Texas and Indiana to celebrate James's retirement from the USAF. He served for 21 years. He started working for Crain Automotive Group in May, 2007, soon after his retirement ceremony. His official retirement date was August 1, 2007.

This is granddaughter Paige Allie Tapscott, born 9/20/07 to James K. and Darlene in Wichita Falls, Texas.

T-ma and T-pa are crazy about this little girl! If only we could see her more often!
We drove to Wichita Falls to watch Micheal play in one of his last high school football games, and we were able to spend some time with Paige, James, and Darlene, as well.

James K., Darlene, and Paige spent Thanksgiving with us in Arkansas. Unfortunately, I came down with a rotten cold, so there aren't many pictures of me with her. But we had a wonderful visit, and I managed to sneak a little spoiling in behind the scenes. =) I'm not sure why Paige has her tongue sticking out in the first picture - maybe she was making a face at T-Pa!


No comments:
Post a Comment