Here's a pic of Micheal, James's youngest son. He graduated from high school this last Saturday. Micheal came home with us on Monday!! Yeah!! Welcome to Arkansas, Micheal!
Hey, y'all! Finally got the link. The site looks great. Now we can all keep up with one another a bit better. I hope you do a better job of updating yours than I do updating mine. Tell Micheal he'll be receiving something from his uncle soon for graduation (we just got back from Pine Springs Summer Camp - http://www.pinesprings.com) It was really nice, but I'm tired. God bless y'all!
1 comment:
Hey, y'all! Finally got the link. The site looks great. Now we can all keep up with one another a bit better. I hope you do a better job of updating yours than I do updating mine. Tell Micheal he'll be receiving something from his uncle soon for graduation (we just got back from Pine Springs Summer Camp - http://www.pinesprings.com) It was really nice, but I'm tired. God bless y'all!
Love, Lonnie
Post a Comment