Thursday, June 19, 2008

LIfe As Usual

Nothing major has happened in the past couple of weeks, except that we're all getting used to living together. Micheal now has two jobs . . . a part-time job cleaning the movie theaters in Cabot 2 or 3 nights a week (overnight), and a full-time job detailing cars at the dealership where James works. So far he's worked a couple of nights as movie janitor, and he's going tomorrow morning to make things official at the dealership. Hopefully he can continue the daytime job this fall; his schedule should make morning classes possible. His days of sleeping VERY late while James and I are at work are apparently over!

We're still looking for a puppy. I frequently find something I'm interested in, but James is holding out for another Westie. Who knows when we'll find what we both want. . . . Anyway, granddaughter Paige is coming in a month, so we can totally focus on her while she's here. I'm going to be looking for a gently used Pack N Play so that we don't have to bring hers back when we pick her up. Also, I want to get a high chair / booster chair that we can put on one of our regular chairs. That way we'll have one for any young visitor who may come to stay.

We have company coming for the 4th . . . Elaina, Jame's sister, is coming, probably with her two Schnauzers. Indy will be ecstatic! He loves them, even if only one of them tolerates his attention. (You know who you are, Bella!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So wish we could head up there, but it's a little far and things are a little tight. I'd like to see how Indy and Shorty get along! Much love, y'all!

LT

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lonnie.Tapscott/JustFamily/photo#5215267590622551090

P.S. Get a Facebook account to see more pics of us. I'm trying to keep that one more updated.